About Me

Just an 24 year old going on 25 that wants to give some of her views

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mr Peabody and Sherman Review

I really enjoyed this film. I thought it was a great homage to the show and a great father son movie. The animation in particular was quite beautiful especially in the lighting. I thought the jokes were quite funny and the characters nicely realized. The only conundrum was the hidden plot hole that some people mightn't have noticed such as Penny from the time travelling adventure should have disappeared or had been stuck back in ancient Egypt. 
I especially liked the use of the song Beautiful Boy being used as it was really fitting and quite a heartwarming moment in the film that kinda came out of nowhere. I also liked how Peabody was pushed to the breaking point and bit a human when the child care lady was about to take Sherman away. All in all quite a good movie. I'd give it 8/10 and would definitely see it again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment