About Me

Just an 24 year old going on 25 that wants to give some of her views

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cartoon Characters that I shouldn't be attracted too but am.

Hey there, now this post is about cartoon characters I shouldn't be attracted to but am for some reason.
They are usually animals or under age and if they were real I wouldn't find em attractive but any who.

No. 5
The magic carpet in Aladdin.
Okay, starting off the list is the carpet from Aladdin. I don't know why but there is just something sexy about that carpet. It has personality, is funny and yeah... weird right\

No. 4
Roxanne from Goofy Movie

/Yeah, I don't know what it is but I just find this character design really attractive. I love the sleepy eyes and big pupils, the hair and the big nose. I also like her personality and I just think she is really pretty. Kicker, she's only 14. So that's why she makes this list.

No. 3
Stewie Griffin when he dresses up.


I don't know what it is about Stewie dressed up, especially in these two outfits but he is really cute as Zach Saywer and Karina Smirnoff. Yeah, this one is particularly bad because he's a baby, but I don't know, I think half of its to do with personality. When he looks normal, I'm not attracted to him but in these, I just think he's hot.

No. 2
Rainbow Dash
Okay, I don't know what it is about this character design, but that look and that personality just makes her attractive. She's confident and funny and really pretty in a tomboyish type of way. So yeah.

No. 1
Brian Griffin

Yeah, Another animal, but to be honest, I've found Brian hot for a while. I think he looks mature and boyish plus he is funny in how much of a jerk he can be sometimes without even realizing it. So yeah, If these character's were real I probs wouldn't find them attractive, but as 2 dimensional drawings, there's just something hot about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment